The search bar (top left) can also be used to locate different pages.
How can I keep in contact?
- Vanclasses.weebly.com = Class website that contains most material
- Remind 101 (sends text reminders of what is going on in class)
- Twitter (occasional posts of what is occurring in class)
- I can be reached by phone at (269) 637-0502 ext. 1030
- My lunch is from 10:55 to 11:20
- The best way to contact me directly is e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planbook is a web-based program where I post what we do each day in class in case your student is absent.
- In order to see my lesson plans you need to enter my email and then my last name (vandop) as the ‘password’.
- Google Classroom is a site where I can ‘pass out papers’ and where students can ‘turn in’ their work. If you are interested in being added to this program please contact me and I’ll send you a class code.